eBiker Magazine is an online publication, delivering trustworthy news, reviews, and sponsored content. We are committed to making electric bikes a bigger part of our awareness and promoting their use as an effective approach to the mobility and transportation challenges of the modern world.
Our audience skews heavily towards men and women who are ‘ebike-curious’ They typically want to know what kinds of ebikes are out there and how other people are using them. They may be thinking about a cargo bike as a green replacement for their mini-van, or using it in place of a car for the daily commute. Theirs may be a recreational interest –researching ebikes to go touring with their partner, or conquering trails with a high-performance electric mountain bike.
If you want to put your ebike product or accessory in front of interested potential customers, eBiker magazine offers a pre-qualified audience looking to spend money. This ground-floor opportunity to make your brand a dominant element in the minds of ebike consumers should not be overlooked. Our introductory pricing guarantees it will be a cost-effective way to build your brand’s profile.
Website Banner: $25/ month and includes a 48hr feature on the eBiker blog. Two-month booking required.
Facebook Profile: $150 and includes 500-word blog post with up to 5 photos. This is really a great value! Here is what you get:
- We post the profile to our Facebook page and “pin it to the top” for a week.
- We create a Facebook video out of your provided content. (we can help you with stock shots and ideas)
- We also give your post a paid “boost” for 7 days.
- The blog post gives you a great “keyword optimized” Google boost
- The facebook pinned post will follow our viewers around when they use Facebook.
- We keep your profile up for 7 days and only sell two placements a month.
Custom Packages: Contact us to discuss other ways in which we can leverage your brand with our audience.
To learn more or arrange for your advertising space please email eBiker publisher Chris Keam at: email@example.com